1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a Small bowl, beat egg yolks and vanilla until thick and lemon colored, about 7 minutes
3. Sift together sugar and cocoa. Blend into egg yolks and beat 1 minute
4. In a large bowl, beat egg whites and salt until they just hold stiff peaks
5. Fold 1/3 of the whites into the yolk mixture and fold yolk mixture into the remaining whites, gently but thoroughly.
6. Pour batter into spring form pan and bake in the middle of the preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes.
7. Place on rack; center will fall. Loosen torte from the sides of the pan and remove rim. Fill center with mocha cream.
8. Mocha Cream:
1 Pint heavy cream
3 Tablespoons Confectioner's Sugar
1 Tablespoon of instant coffee
Semisweet curls or finely or finely