3/4 lb linguine (or spaghetti)
300g (11oz) can/jar of imported tuna
from Italy, packed in olive oil
1 cup fresh arugula (rocket) leaves,
Juice of 2 lemons
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 dry red chili peppers, crushed (or more to taste)
4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1. Heat the oil and gently cook the garlic and chili peppers.
2. As the garlic begins to change color, add the drained, flaked tuna and stir around the pan for four to five minutes (be careful of splattering). Set pan aside
and keep warm.
3. Cook the pasta in boiling, salted water, drain when still slightly hard and stir into the tuna mixture.
4. Squeeze the lemon juice over the pasta and tuna and stir in the arugula.
5. Using a wooden spoon lift up the pasta and really keep turning it over so that the arugula wilts and the tuna is evenly distributed and not left at the bottom
of the pan. Serve at once.