Arrange an extraordinary culinary event for your personal celebrations such as birthdays, anniversaries, retirement, bridal and baby showers or just a change of pace get-together
with friends at Cucina Casalinga. Sally will guide your group of up to 20 people with the hands-on preparation of a multi-course luncheon or dinner. Cook at a relaxed pace and enjoy interacting and dining with
the people that are close to you.
Contact us today with your ideas!
Join Sally Maraventano and your group of 10 to 20 guests for a private culinary event at Cucina Casalinga. Celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, retirement, bridal and baby showers, book clubs, or just a change of
pace get-together with friends and family.
"It was well worth the wait to break bread with my dearest friends in the most beautiful kitchen in the world! Thank you for the yummy meal and
the great recipes for the file. I can't wait to come back!" Kitty C.
"Thank you Sally for a wonderful day! I can't wait to try out all the things I learned. What a way to celebrate Tracy's birthday!" Donna S.
"Thank you for a wonderful, fun evening. The food was fantastic and you are a great teacher/host." Sheila K.
"Thank you for the most wonderful evening -what a great celebration for my 60th birthday. I am blessed to have the most wonderful friends in the
world. And being in your home was beyond fabulous. Thanks million!" Judy K.
Sally will guide each guest in the preparation of homestyle Italian cuisine from antipasti to dolci in her
magnificent state-of- the- art- kitchen. Cook, laugh and learn Sally's cooking techniques with the people that are special to you. Create a fabulous sit-down lunch or dinner experience to be shared after the lesson.
You will enjoy spring and summer classes dining on the patio near the Tuscan wood-burning pizza oven overlooking a formal Italian herb garden. Take
pleasure in lunch and dinner in the fall and winter months around her family-style table beside the crackling fireplace.
- Daytime Classes: Flexible starting times. Class length 3 hours. Monday - Friday
- Evening Classes: Flexible starting times. Class length 3 hours. Monday - Thursday
- Daytime and Evening Weekend Classes based on availability
- Multi-course menus include 2 glasses of wine per person, coffee and dessert
- Menu Ideas: A Taste of Sicily, Spaghettata - (a pasta party), A Tuscan Feast, Harvest Dinner by the Fire, Pizza Presto, Dining al Fresco, Comfort
Foods and an Elegant Dinner Party
- Group Size: minimum 10 to 20 guests
- Purchase Sally Maraventano's cookbook, Festa del Giardino, and personally monogrammed aprons as a special memento for your group
- Reservations encouraged 2 months in advance
Private Party Classes start at $150/person +20% gratuity
(Prices include the hands-on cooking lesson with printed recipes,
a sit-down luncheon or dinner following the class. Wine, coffee and dessert are also included.)
A $500 deposit is required at the time of booking. Balance is due 14 days prior to event.